[NA] [PvE] Returning Player LFG - Casual

Hello Tyrians,

Returning player looking for a casual guild to do PvE content. I’ve had the game since release and jumped in and out of it for years. Most recently came back at the release of PoF and hung around for a few weeks to get mounts.

Now I’ve returned again and finally finished the core personal story on my original character and am enjoying the Crystal Desert.

I want to get into fractals and eventually learn the PvE game enough to help others. In a lot of ways I’m still a noob in that I haven’t played consistently for awhile and I need to do some relearning.

Any guilds that would be willing to take a returning player that is kinda green due to long periods of inactivity?

Looking forward to hearing from the recruiters!

Hey OriginalSin, as long as you are not looking for a large guild or a guild of uber players, then Tyrs Paladium [TYRS] may be the guild for you!

Tyrs is a casual adult gaming guild with members 30-50+ in age. We concentrate on PvE, but participate in all game modes with a no man left behind mentality. We run fractals mostly in the T1-T3 range, though we have folks that run T4 as well.

You can read more about us here: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/27147/na-tyrs-tyrs-paladium-is-hiring-the-30-70-year-olds-guild

And if this sounds like the place for you, come on over to our website (https://tyrspaladium.shivtr.com)

You will need to create a Shiv forum account to gain access:Click GW2 in the upper left to select the Guild Wars 2 ChapterClick APPLY in the upper rightComplete the ApplicationWe look forward to hearing from you!

Welcome back to Tyria, OriginalSki,

Sounds like you might like my little home. We're called The Gryphons Aerie and we’re a small, casual/semi-casual yet social, 18+, PvE, family on Tarnished Coast. We're currently trying to rebuild our core ranks in order to have more regular guild events. Right now, we have non-mandatory events on Sundays and either Tuesdays or Wednesdays, focusing on things like Dungeons, Fractals, Living World Story Content, hero point chasing, etc. Depending on everyone's mood, we also do a lot of other random group content during the week. We hope to add more events in the future as our ranks grow. Our current peak time tends to be in the mid-late evening EST (UTC-5), though we have a few others from various time zones.

We’re willing to help out with any and all questions as best as we can, whether it's dungeons/Fractals, builds, and other general game questions. All you need to do is ask. We also don’t do the “speed runs”, exploits, etc, nor require anyone to bring a specific class or build for any dungeon run. Bring whatever you want and we'll have fun regardless.

We know that RL comes first and stress that fact.We’ll still be there even if you can’t for a bit of time. Just leave a little note to let us know you'll be away, and all is well.

We do not demand 100% representation.It’s not our business to tell you who you can and cannot associate with; that choice is yours alone.

We are focused on providing a place where people can feel comfortable and as though they are more than just a name on the roster. We want everyone to feel like family.We are very LGBTQ+ affirmative and do not tolerate any sort of derogatory words, comments, bigotry etc. toward anyone regardless of nationality, race, religious beliefs, gender identity or sexuality. Anyone violating that policy is subject to immediate removal, no questions asked.

We also have a Discord, where everyone is expected to use the text channels to some degree, but the voice channels are never required.

For more information, check out our Guild Website.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to drop me a note here or contact me in game and I’ll do my best to answer them.

i love the fact that you already want to help out others even though you've just returned and still learning the game is some spirit right there!we have a mentor just for you =] very chill guy, main warrior and ace at it too.he's number 1 on sPvP leaderboard, also now join our team and become our major content contributor since i'm desperate for officers.he helps new/returning players learning and enjoying the game.i also run fractal trainings fairly often during week nights if i don't get home from work too late. otherwise, my usual fractal trainings are on Sundays.we have a lot of returning players and alas we make them stay and buy the expacs within the first week!will hurt phone battery here if installed Discord on mobile. just fyi. hehe.for more information, you can find out here: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/41284/na-pvx-intense-pleasure-mmm-chill-guild-lfm-filthy-casuals-and-new-faces-officers-wanted/p1?new=1

Archived