Shadow Arts.

rdigeri.7935

@Xtinct.7031 said:

@Grandtomatoe.2045 said:I have played more condi thief than god and I run leaching venoms in shadow arts. the cool down bonus is great, the small amount of damage helps on burst and the small amount of healing helps too. i love shadow arts and cant give it up.

Try it with a shamans apothecary settlers mix. That small heal can jump to a 3500 heal quite easily.

lol @ the people playing core condition thief in 2018, especially in a low dmg, low plus condi duration apoth mix. Sounds great in theory, but im pretty sure you will never bring anyone down in the field solo using that crap.

You have never played it. If you are in d/d durations of conditions are not as important as in other sets as the two main conditions, bleed and poison have plenty of duration. Bleed is 10 seconds base and trying to boost that is diminishing retruns as conditions do not last much longer then that due to cleanses or the enemy being dead and poison can easily be brought to near 100 percent with Potent Poison a sigil and rune choice.

The problem with the build is not damage output. It puts out plenty. It disengage end engage potetntial along with a high vulnerability to CC and stuns. Taking Dire or TB over a shamans/apothecary\settlers mix does not address these weaknesses or make the build better. While I have not used the build for some time because of those weaknesses it killed plenty of people 1v1 when I was using it and I even killed all enemies in 1v5's when it new and people did nto know what to do.

Archived