Returning player LF....

YB has very active PST with 3 guilds that rally regularly and range from serious to casual. YB is also Very High population, not Full, so you should be able to xfer (unless it's changed since I checked last).

If you have questions about YB, or what your options are across all WvW servers for your timezone, please message me in game using: Montana.8032I usually log on around Midnight US-Eastern (9pm PST). I am happy to answer any questions you have or help however I can! Hope to hear from you!

Best of luck!-Mits

@Brother.1504 said:I’d recommend Blackgate because we have a great family of wvw loving goofballs during that time but we are perma locked. Welcome back. Make sure to familiarize yourself with the wvw alliances changes coming.

Recommending a full server isn't very helpful, mate. It's be like me recommending Mag because we're a bunch of toxic elitists that routinely do blahblahblah, but oh we're full.

With regards to YB, they have an enormous late PST/OCX. Full map queue blob in EBG at like 4AM eastern today.

@Montana.8032 said:YB has very active PST with 3 guilds that rally regularly and range from serious to casual. YB is also Very High population, not Full, so you should be able to xfer (unless it's changed since I checked last).

If you have questions about YB, or what your options are across all WvW servers for your timezone, please message me in game using: Montana.8032I usually log on around Midnight US-Eastern (9pm PST). I am happy to answer any questions you have or help however I can! Hope to hear from you!

Best of luck!-Mits

Thanks man, although I jumped the gun and went to SBI....I did some research through WvWstats and saw that SBI was showing very active numbers through Pacific time. Well lol, my experience so far is not this. Not sure if it was a slow weekend but I went into WvW at all different times and it was fairly dead each time all through the weekend. I'll have to see how the weekdays are in the evenings though. My time on is usually 3pm - 10pm or so PST.

If sbi is still the same during that time then I don't mind paying for another xfer to YB this coming weekend.

Hod has a decent NA time coverage now, but not nearly as high population as other servers. The NA time guilds are all pretty chill but our EU time zone guilds are eternally at war with each other and couldnt coordinate an attack to save a drowning kitten sadly.

@xsalvationx.9785 said:Thanks man, although I jumped the gun and went to SBI....I did some research through WvWstats and saw that SBI was showing very active numbers through Pacific time. Well lol, my experience so far is not this. Not sure if it was a slow weekend but I went into WvW at all different times and it was fairly dead each time all through the weekend. I'll have to see how the weekdays are in the evenings though. My time on is usually 3pm - 10pm or so PST.

If sbi is still the same during that time then I don't mind paying for another xfer to YB this coming weekend.

That wvwstats website only shows activity IN COMPARISON to the two other servers in the match. This is a common misunderstanding of those statistics.

You can also xfer to linked servers instead of going to the main server until you find one you like. It will be much cheaper Gem wise to move to linked servers (in most cases). Server pairings are redone every 2 months.On the weekends most servers will be active late into the night. I am surprised it seemed dead over the weekend on SBI for you.

Also, sorry if I missed you in game xsalvation, I am normally on all weekend but wasn't this weekend due to unforseen real life stuff. I will be online tonight for sure.

Archived