Looking for casual guild PVE/hangout guild

krklapp.2896

hey I'm a returning player (I've played since like 2013 or 2012 I think, off and on). I've been playing through Heart of Thorns for the last few weeks and really enjoying it. I love the map metas, and am looking forward to figuring out the Path of Fire map metas. Anyways I'm mostly looking for a group or 18+ people to hang out with (I joined a guild earlier this week to learn it was full of teenagers, great people but it's just kind of awkward) and primarly discover what Path of Fire has to offer. I'm pretty terribly casual at this game, I tend to just play whatever I find fun and like experimenting with builds more than just copy pasting them off the internet. I still would love tips and tricks, and occasionally wonder into more intense gameplay like fractals. My main is a elementalist but I'm planning a lot of thief during this expansion. I got a ton of lvl 80 characters and I play all of them fairly often. Anyways if your a guild looking for a player to join in all sorts of pve content (I'm not a big fan of pvp) and to hang out with send me a message in game or on the forum or just post here I'll try and remember I made this post lol.

Hi krklapp!

Midway [mWAY] is looking for members!

We are a fairly new guild but growing quickly, currently up to almost 50 active members with plenty of them online on a daily basis.Just claimed our guild hall today!

• New and returning players welcome!
  • Laid-back: Real life comes first
  • Play on NA server during AUS/SEA/OCE timezones (although we have 1 or 2 token NA players who are active during our time).
  • PvE-focused: Story Mode, Map completion, Dungeons, Fractals, Guild Missions and soon(!) Raids

Our times might be a bit off for you but feel free to give us a shot!

Feel free to message me in game if you're interested!

Aloha Krklapp,

If you meet our age requirement (over 30), I'd like to extend an invitation for you to join our guild, Just Us Grownups.

We’re a small guild that’s built on the principle that older (30+), mature and well-mannered gamers don’t need an extensive amount of structure to play the game together. What really sets us apart is that we don’t have officers and it’s the membership itself that runs the guild and protects itself from drama.

Here are the basics:We’re on the Jade Quarry server (NA) but since we’re PvE all North American servers are welcome.We’re a small guild that would like to remain small (for the sake of manageablity)We have a fairly equal balance of both male and female playersWe have a fully upgraded guild hallWe have a Teamspeak 3 server and a comprehensive and active websiteWe’re looking for members who are going to interact with the guild both game-wise and socially.If this sounds like something that you’d be interested in, you can read more about us by visiting our site and readingOur Code of ConductHow the Guild is RunYou can also view our recruitment post.

If you’d like to join, we have a simple application to fill out.We look forward to hearing from you and whether it’s with us or another, we wish you best of luck in finding a guild!

Hi!

We are the Shadows, we are the warriors in the dark, we are the dirge you sing to your fallen brethren. In times of strife we compete and we succeed. The dark fears us, for we travel around the world in a blink of an eye smiting all the enemies in our path, but our best quality is loyalty and friendship. We leave no soul behind.

My name is Beauty and this is my guild!

The guild was funded and started by myself and a close friend, but due to unforeseen circumstances the guild has fallen to me. I was offline for a long time, but started playing a few months ago and decided to help the guild grow and share it with my fellow players. I am by no means an expert in the game, I have many questions myself and I am learning as I go along. So in other words do not expect a commander to follow in all the maps.This guild is mainly member run. I am the leader but I make choices for the guild from what the members decide.We do hope to further upgrade the guild and start with WvW[EU] and Raids.

Our guild is not as close knit as I would like, but we are slowing getting there. Everyone is welcome to the guild, whether you are new or veteran, we do our best to accommodate both. We keep the atmosphere as friendly and as honest as possible. I believe strongly in transparency.

We have a discord channel and dedicated leaders. So in turn we are looking for dedicated players that will help us grow and be a guild to be proud of.

Most of our information is in the discord channel

Guild Missions-Mondays 18:30 GMT

Rules

1. Always respect other players. (This is our only rule, it means that swearing takes place but not very often and that you must keep other players and members in consideration.)

We do NOT have a rep rule, but we do look fondly on members who represent.

If you are interested in joining our guild you can just contact myself: Beauty.5481 =)or my second in command: Lord Phantoka.3750

Archived