Learning about raids

Hey, I am kinda new to this game even though I have played it for 1 year until now, but I still don't know anything about raiding. Could anyone help me start with raids.For example I don't know what the terms chrono and druid mean, or what the numbers mean in front of everything.Please help meGreetings MstrShifu

"Chrono" refers to the Mesmer Elite Specialization from Heart of Thorns, the Chronomancer. In most cases, raid groups looking for Chronos are looking for those that are built to support the team through Boons.

"Druid," similarly, refers to the Ranger Elite Specialization from Heart of Thorns of the same name. They are coveted for their healing and Boons in most raid groups.

When you see numbers in LFG, e.g. "100 LI," they refer to a Raid currency known as Legendary Insight. These drop from each Raid boss defeated by the player; so a player with 100 LI would theoretically have defeated 100 Raid encounters. When joining these groups, you are encouraged to link your available LI to the squad chat (CTRL + Click).

If you are looking to get into Raiding, my advise would be to look for Raid Training guilds, like the ones advertising in the Looking for Group and Looking for Guild sub-forums.

@MasterShifu.7984 said:Hey, I am kinda new to this game even though I have played it for 1 year until now, but I still don't know anything about raiding. Could anyone help me start with raids.For example I don't know what the terms chrono and druid mean, or what the numbers mean in front of everything.Please help meGreetings MstrShifu

If you want to get started on raiding, I'd suggest joining a raid training guild. Crossroads inn and Raider's inn for eu and na respectively are a popular and well known choice. You can also ask around in map chat.

Archived