Glyph of industry

Hello,

Correct me if I am wrong but the Glyph of Industry can only be obtained by opening Black Lion chest and be really lucky? If that is the case, let me propose a great idea for Anet. ;)

Please make the Glyphs, and so also the Glyph of Industry craftable (700+ gold on TP is rediculous). For my part make it a bit expensible to craft.For me, and maybe for other people, they would buy the infinite crafting tools. In combination with the Glyph would save sooo much time when doing the round for gathering wood and iron etc..If this would be craftable I will definitly buy for a few chars the infinite crafting tools (so money in the pocket for Anet). If this combi is possible (infinite gather with the glyph) that would be awesome.

For people that don't buy infinite gather tools, the Glyph would, after the tool is broken, go back to inventory (so you don't lose the expensive Glyph).

I mean, running around gathering is a bit mind numbing (but I have to do it because making precursors cost like 1 million elder wood alone). It would be a great way to do it 50% faster so I have time for other things in the game.Lets face it, doing the gathering is boring and these days everything needs to go fast. People don't buy ( i presume the Black lion keys casue there is no guarentee what you get). I presume the game needs to be fun, and gathering that fast like crazy is fun. And Anet will get more money out of it as people may buy the infinite gather tool faster in combi with the Glyph.

I hope Anet sees this too... If they even read it.. ;)

Regards

Well Linda weird that of i want 8 of thoes Glyphs i mut buy Black lion keys and not knowing how Many before i have them.This is almost lootbox discussion. :(

I hope Anet maken Glyphs craftable. As buying thoes tools for karma and ionly have 50 before buying new once for karma is too much

@Dutchdevil.6902 said:Well Linda weird that of i want 8 of thoes Glyphs i mut buy Black lion keys and not knowing how Many before i have them.This is almost lootbox discussion. :(

I hope Anet maken Glyphs craftable. As buying thoes tools for karma and ionly have 50 before buying new once for karma is too much

8? You know you can swap the glyphs correct? I personally don't have the industry glyph, but I do the others. I personally find the bounty, prospector, and lumber glyphs much more beneficial.

Archived