[NA]Looking for wvw guild

Roxanne.6140

Looking for a wvw guild with-no rep requirements-no requirement to use voice communications-no time commitment-will not kick even if I am inactive-permits me to scream at the guild leader if necessary-lets me run with other tags if I feel like it-allows me to switch my class anytime I like and get into 30 man queues if I feel like it-appreciates my "inc" or "dots" scout calls

brb

@Roxanne.6140 said:

@steki.1478 said:You don't really need a guild to do all that.

That is helpful and true. But one does not simply go without a guild when alliances get implemented. Hence I do what I must and embark to find the impossible

Alliances wont come in about a year and by then you may change your guild preferences. A better way to find a wvw guild would also be in actual wvw since you know who you're playing with since you see those people every day.

Hello Roxanne,

Onward And Upward [sOAR] is a training ground WvW guild located on Jade Quarry/Sanctum of Rall servers. We have no represent or activity policies but appreciate all our members' support. It sounds like we'd be a good fit for you. If you're interested in joining us, please send a message to Mysteriax.6049 or on Discord at Bad Axxe#2937. Thanks and have a great day!

Archived