Specialization based around light, but a lack of Light Aura and Light Combo Fields

LUST.2305

One skill gives Light Aura, Flash Spark (toolbelt) and only gives it above the heat threshold. 34s CD. 4s uptime.

Laser Disk? Nope.Photon Wall? Nay.Any Photon Forge skills? No, sir or ma'am.Hard Light Arena doesn't give any Light Aura...does give a Light Combo Field though--2 skills can use it, Sword #2 Radiant Arc and Forge's #2 Holo Leap .

Holo generally seems to lack field combo potential as it's also short on finishers. Forge #5 would be a good candidate for a blast finisher, forge #3 looks like a whirl. Even forge #4 has no % projectile finisher (yet are projectiles when it comes to reflects). And the conditional fire field left behind by the Elite is no fire field...

I like the theme of the class and Light and such but I think it would be cool if Holosmith added some kind of functionality change to Light Aura, even if it was just an increase in effectiveness (so like -20% condi damage instead of 10%). Would be a neat touch. I agree though outside oh HLA combo and Flash Spark we could use more Light Aura. Every utility skill could have a gain light aura and it would be good, doesn't seem OP considering what Light Aura does.

Archived