Option to Head Butt ( Berserker Elite Skill ) new Asuran players in their starting zone

@Plautze.6290 said:

@NanoEliteSixSixSix.8935 said:As someone who mains a charr, I find headbutting to be impractical due to the height difference between myself and most asura. A good punt, on the other hand...

As a normal-sized race, I'd rather be worried about Asuras trying to headbutt me, effectively hitting my crotch in the process.

Don't be silly! They wouldn't headbutt you.

They would employ those rows and rows of shark-like teeth...

All the more reason to employ a good punting. Our crotches must be kept safe!

Who would sink their teeth into that sweat-soaked, smelly jockstrap I wear under my armor?

You never know with those asura. Better to be safe than sorry.

@Plautze.6290 said:

@NanoEliteSixSixSix.8935 said:As someone who mains a charr, I find headbutting to be impractical due to the height difference between myself and most asura. A good punt, on the other hand...

As a normal-sized race, I'd rather be worried about Asuras trying to headbutt me, effectively hitting my crotch in the process.

think about norns, it would be like a chihuahua trying to ride you.....

@"Scud.5067" said:They're onto us. Move the sapient meat farms to the backup site.

The highest level of protein source concealment protocols have been applied and thus detection is unlikely. However, even a minor increase in the odds of detection by lesser species is unacceptable. I concur with the decision to relocate the nutrient generation facility and will assist in transport gate preparations. In the meantime, you may wish to utilize the farming byproducts to maintain a low profile.

@thehipone.6812 said:

@"Scud.5067" said:They're onto us. Move the sapient meat farms to the backup site.

The
have been applied and thus detection is unlikely. However, even a minor increase in the odds of detection by
is unacceptable. I concur with the decision to relocate the nutrient generation facility and will assist in transport gate preparations. In the meantime, you may wish to utilize the
to maintain a low profile.

It was funny for a while but we all knew this whole, 'illusion of free will' thing was going to end up biting us in our perfectly-formed arses. I still think we went too far giving them thumbs, but hey.

@OneYenShort.3189 said:

Actually kick them up into the air, then head butt them. Norn would have to do the same given their height.

Ooh, you make an excellent point. We could even make a game out of it or something.

Archived