How Am I Supposed To Do The Mordremoth Instance?

This wiki may help you out assuming you are referring to the "Hearts and Minds" story from HoT.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Hearts_and_Minds

It is possible to solo (however I asked help of a friend). Be sure not to click the challenge mote prior as that makes things a lot more complicated. There should be video's on youtube about this fight as well. The ones for the "Migraine" achievement however are the challenge mote version.

Good Luck, imo toughest fight in the game thus far...

Everything in the personal and living world story (after season 2) are meant as solo.As that, that episode can be done solo with relative ease, just mind the tips and play the mechanics of the encounter. It can be overwhelming at the first try, but you should catch on to the strategy quickly.

It is definitely solable with all classes but unless you are good at surviving i would definitely not suggest to go in with a glass cannon build. And if you find it too challenging ask for a friend (or look on lfg) to come with you.

It is intended for solo. Use a high DPS and learn how to fly, it's quite frustrating not to get hit during flight phase, since it is very glitchy and badly made. I don't know if they fixed it, since I did it nearly three years ago, but it is not really hard, just frustrating be cause of the bugs. Took me about 4-5 tries. It is toned down, if you do it with a couple of other players. But I just heard that.

@ProtoGunner.4953 said:It is intended for solo. Use a high DPS and learn how to fly, it's quite frustrating not to get hit during flight phase, since it is very glitchy and badly made. I don't know if they fixed it, since I did it nearly three years ago, but it is not really hard, just frustrating be cause of the bugs. Took me about 4-5 tries. It is toned down, if you do it with a couple of other players. But I just heard that.

I just want to point out for anyone else reading this thread that there is a safe spot during the flying phase that Anet has not fixed to my knowledge. There is a branch that you can land on that Mord can't hit you on and you don't have to worry about actually gliding once there. It is over top of where Mord enters the arena.

@Azoqu.8917 said:

@ProtoGunner.4953 said:It is intended for solo. Use a high DPS and learn how to fly, it's quite frustrating not to get hit during flight phase, since it is very glitchy and badly made. I don't know if they fixed it, since I did it nearly three years ago, but it is not really hard, just frustrating be cause of the bugs. Took me about 4-5 tries. It is toned down, if you do it with a couple of other players. But I just heard that.

I just want to point out for anyone else reading this thread that there is a safe spot during the flying phase that Anet has not fixed to my knowledge. There is a branch that you can land on that Mord can't hit you on and you don't have to worry about actually gliding once there. It is over top of where Mord enters the arena.

you can get hit there now, at least i have been before. seems to be random in how it works.

Archived