LFGuild [NA(MST)] [SoS] [PvX + WvW] Semi-hardcore

• Hey, I'm a returning player to the game. I used to play on other servers, but just transferred to SoS.
  • I'm interested in a guild that has people willing to group up for WvW, Raids, Fracs, and DLC open world content primarily. If the guild has an active PvP scene that's a bonus!
  • I've always mained Guard, and am willing to change specs with the meta. (As a frame of reference I went from playing Valk WvW way back in the day, to Zerk Dragonhunter, and am working on the new Condi Supp and DPS axe specs rn)
  • I would love it if I found a group that could kinda catch me up on what's happened since the DLC's dropped and refresh me on the old Frac strats and such.
  • Looking for friendly people that want to have fun as much as they want to succeed. :smiley: (Preferably with a Disc or TS)
  • I have a pretty open schedule so any NA time works for me.

Thank you so much!

Hello Maarthorn,

Onward And Upward [sOAR] is a WvW guild located on Jade Quarry/Sanctum of Rall servers. We have no represent or activity policies but appreciate all our members' support. Our goal is to help new or returning players like you get back up to speed and take off in WvW! This includes a guild Discord with WvW information, theorycrafting, and mentoring. If you're interested in joining us, please send a message to Mysteriax.6049 or on Discord at Bad Axxe#2937. Thanks and have a great day!

Archived