Is ANET ever going to fix the WvsW Server lag?

Slaughter.6379

I have been playing since beta and i am an Australia, the first 2 years were great to play in and my ping was always around 150 but 2 years later my ping will not go below 300. its making the game harder and harder to play. Especially when Zergs attack each other with 30 people either side the whole map experiences lag with 2+ second skill delays.So between the lag and also unbalanced meta, the game is just getting beyond a joke and the only reason i still play is because of friends.Just make it so this game is playable and fix the servers, its well overdue.

I would like for them to proxy connections of those in aus/ocx/sea with a nearer localised server - even with any extra added overhead to the network packets it will still end up lower latency and more stable than current direct connections to where they are currently hosted.

Well I am from SEA and my ping 2 years back was 278ms to 380ms. as for now It is 400ms -500ms constantly and no problem of reaching 4k ms during a 3 way blob fight even With.paying ExxxpxxxxVPN..I Dont know How much longer i can bear...

Archived