Time between LS patches.

@Arden.7480 said:4 months=legendary, amazingly created story chapters with a high quality of the story content, 80% percent chance to have a raid wing/fractal release.

Although they are released with a Living World Episode the Raid Wings and Fractals come from different teams, not the LS teams, so you will probably get the same number of Raid Wings and Fractals in a year regardless of the LS release schedule.

@"kurfu.5623" said:You left out this option - "Whenever it's done."

I really don't want them to feel pressured to churn out content when it's not ready.

I left it out on purpose, I wanted people to vote their ideal interval like if they were forced to chose it.

@"Mea.5491" said:Who cares? "When it's ready." We should be grateful we get to unlock the episodes for free, every other MMO would charge money for a new map and story chapter.

Free updates is how they keep people playing. So its an absolutely understandable expectation they release free updates consistently. Every time they don't release consistent updates they lose players which fucks them and the loyal community members over.

@Zaraki.5784 said:Free updates is how they keep people playing. So its an absolutely understandable expectation they release free updates consistently. Every time they don't release consistent updates they lose players which kitten them and the loyal community members over.

I dunno, I've been playing since beta, I'm still online every day so they definitely won't lose me. :P I don't need new content to enjoy the game, I can still have fun with my friends and guildies. :) I only get bored of single player games because I'm alone... That's why I don't play them, lol.

Archived