PVP legendary armor skin

shinjin.3924

Hello,i am here for ask you something regarding the legendary pvp skins.I am really disappointed to see that pvp legendary armor have no nice skin at all ,with no effect and literally no changes,while pve and wvw have nice skins and effect.I find it really sad and in some way bad.Can you Anet please re work the legendary pvp armor ?

Uhm, maybe i don't explained so well.What i mean is that ok they are ascended,but look for example sublime mistforged triumphant hero's breastplate ,it have some nice effects,aswell the pve one,only the pvp is missing some nice effect :|

@"shinjin.3924" said:Uhm, maybe i don't explained so well.What i mean is that ok they are ascended,but look for example sublime mistforged triumphant hero's breastplate ,it have some nice effects,aswell the pve one,only the pvp is missing some nice effect :|

A bette "more shiny" version is coming soon. There is a big chance it will be connected to automated tournaments though.

@Glider.5792 said:

@"shinjin.3924" said:Uhm, maybe i don't explained so well.What i mean is that ok they are ascended,but look for example sublime mistforged triumphant hero's breastplate ,it have some nice effects,aswell the pve one,only the pvp is missing some nice effect :|

A bette "more shiny" version is coming soon. There is a big chance it will be connected to automated tournaments though.

It actually sounded like there’d be a version for both like there is currently for the Ascended set.

What are you guys talking about? There is a legendary PvP set, because I have it. It looks the exact same as the ascended PvP set with no special effects. But you can change its stats any time you want and switch out runes without destroying them, as with any legendary item. You need a ton load of Mats (or money) and season rewards to get it.

Archived