Viper's stats missing from Rising Banner achieves

Achievement: Raise the BannersAll of the Ascended Back Pieces awarded from the Achievement Raise the Banners do not include good condi stats.You are unable to select Vipers, or any of the other condi ones such as Carrion, Trailblazer, etc.

Please add them to the list of stats you can choose from for these pieces.

• Rising Banners of the Sunspear
  • Dreaded Banners of King Palawa Joko 1
  • Ensign Banners of Amnoon

like phil said .

not missing its a entirely different expansiononly back pieces wich can contain both are legendary.or obtained through pvp/wvw/fractalsbut you need to have both expansions before they even show up.

even if you have legendaries you can't choose viper if you don't have HoT unlocked

@"LucianDK.8615" said:forced to do raids to get viper ascended trinkets and back.

....or nothttps://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mist_Pendanthttps://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mist_Band_(Infused)https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mist_Talisman

 Blood Ruby Pendant, Blood Ruby Band - Living World Season 3 (Ep. 1) Rurik's Engagement Ring, Sparking Petrified Wood - Living World Season 3 (Ep. 2) Black Ice Band, Black Ice Earring - Living World Season 3 (Ep. 3) Jade Pendant, Jade Shard - Living World Season 3 (Ep. 4) Fire Orchid Garland, Gilded Orchid Band - Living World Season 3 (Ep. 5) Coral Choker, Orrian Pearl - Living World Season 3 (Ep. 6)

not to mention that you can purchase the above from vendors for map currency without having completed the achievements.

@Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said:

@"LucianDK.8615" said:forced to do raids to get viper ascended trinkets and back.

....or not

Funny that you cut your quote
right after the operative word
"
were
". As in "originally, but not anymore".

The first non-raid source of ascended viper/minstrel/etc trinkets came with LS3.1

My mistake, an oversight.Can anyone clarify at which point the HoT stats were added to the selectable list on Mist Band/Pendent/Talisman as this could potentially be pre-LS3.

@MarshallLaw.9260 said:

....or not

"
were

The first non-raid source of ascended viper/minstrel/etc trinkets came with LS3.1

My mistake, an oversight.Can anyone clarify at which point the HoT stats were added to the selectable list on Mist Band/Pendent/Talisman as this could potentially be pre-LS3.

They came after LS3 I think around LS4.1(at least in fractals) and they have HoT stats since the beginning the cool thing about the Mist stuff is they are not unique like the others and farmable in wvw, pvp and fractals . The bad thing about them is they are pricey(in terms of time you need) in compare to LS3 gear for magic.

@Lord of the Fire.6870 said:

....or not

"
were

They came after LS3 I think around LS4.1(at least in fractals) and they have HoT stats since the beginning the cool thing about the Mist stuff is they are not unique like the others and farmable in wvw, pvp and fractals

Correct. The history page shows that they were added around December 2016.

Well, that's all old news now and I'm sure a lot of people haven't bothered to get those backpack collections done because it's just core stats they can craft and get through other means anyway.

I still have one I could get but not a lot of motivation for yet another core backpack.

Archived