11 Characters Have Completed Every Story and Zone

I've recently finished completing every story and every zone on my 11th character. That includes personal story, season 2, HoT, season 3, POF and the living world up to Season 4 chapter 2. It includes all zones except WvW (which I've completed on a number of characters, but it doesn't seem to be part of anything anymore).

One of the advantages to completing stories multiple times on multiple professions is learning those stories better. A lot of stories seem harder than they really are, because we tend to do them once or twice. When we do other content like dungeons, fractals and raids, we tend to find them harder the first couple of times also.

Ultimately I have 13 "primary" characters I'd like to get through everything, but right now I'm just happy I've gotten this far.

As always, if people on US servers need help with stuff, hit me up in game. Always happy to help.

@"morrowson.9245" said:Gratz...I wish I could play that much but I just can't. I still enjoy my other hobbies besides gaming too much. Take a look at my thread if you would like to drop a reply.

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/42710/what-to-do-at-80#latest

Replied to your post. I have other things I do too, but I have been playing this game since the first day of the first beta, without taking much time off.

I have 11 characters that have done map completion and most of the personal story - I tend to give up after the Battle for Fort Trinity. They've all done some Living World, but few have done everything. Kudos for the dedication AND the organisation to do it all so many times!

@costepj.5120 said:I have 11 characters that have done map completion and most of the personal story - I tend to give up after the Battle for Fort Trinity. They've all done some Living World, but few have done everything. Kudos for the dedication AND the organisation to do it all so many times!

Just a quick note on organization. I use a program called the personal brain to organize, not just Guild Wars 2, but pretty much everything my life. It's mind mapping software. It's pretty handy over all, and very easy to get a handle on.

@"morrowson.9245" said:Gratz...I wish I could play that much but I just can't. I still enjoy my other hobbies besides gaming too much. Take a look at my thread if you would like to drop a reply.

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/42710/what-to-do-at-80#latest

Heh once you go through it a few times some things becomes much simpler ... for example today I found out for the Night of Fires mission you can afk your way through the part after the bastion. You just have to start the conversation with Kasmeer.

@"Vayne.8563" said:I've recently finished completing every story and every zone on my 11th character. That includes personal story, season 2, HoT, season 3, POF and the living world up to Season 4 chapter 2. It includes all zones except WvW (which I've completed on a number of characters, but it doesn't seem to be part of anything anymore).

One of the advantages to completing stories multiple times on multiple professions is learning those stories better. A lot of stories seem harder than they really are, because we tend to do them once or twice. When we do other content like dungeons, fractals and raids, we tend to find them harder the first couple of times also.

Ultimately I have 13 "primary" characters I'd like to get through everything, but right now I'm just happy I've gotten this far.

As always, if people on US servers need help with stuff, hit me up in game. Always happy to help.

I did the same, getting 100% map completion on every map in the game with all of my nine characters (one for each class). B)

@Vayne.8563 said:

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Well done. I'd be happy with 1/11th of what you've done. Lol.

Sneaky one! Almost didn't get it :#

I wish I had the time to play that much... sadly gaming doesn't pay my bills. Yet.

Being retired doesn't hurt. I've worked an awful lot of hours in my lifetime. Glad to be able to finally take it easy.

That's awesome! I still have 30+ years to go sigh Do you think GW2's servers will still be running, then? Seeing that GW still runs... there is hope =)

@Plautze.6290 said:

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Well done. I'd be happy with 1/11th of what you've done. Lol.

I wish I had the time to play that much... sadly gaming doesn't pay my bills. Yet.

Being retired doesn't hurt. I've worked an awful lot of hours in my lifetime. Glad to be able to finally take it easy.

That's awesome! I still have 30+ years to go
sigh
Do you think GW2's servers will still be running, then? Seeing that GW still runs... there is hope =)

I'm sort of hoping by then for a holodeck version.

@Sir Alric.5078 said:

@"Vayne.8563" said:I've recently finished completing every story and every zone on my 11th character. That includes personal story, season 2, HoT, season 3, POF and the living world up to Season 4 chapter 2. It includes all zones except WvW (which I've completed on a number of characters, but it doesn't seem to be part of anything anymore).

I did the same, getting 100% map completion on every map in the game with all of my nine characters (one for each class). B)

That's awesome! Gratz. :)

@Vayne.8563 said:

sigh
Do you think GW2's servers will still be running, then? Seeing that GW still runs... there is hope =)

OMG, I'd love that!

(Not sure what was sneaky about my post; maybe, math is hard?) :tongue:

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

sigh

OMG, I'd love that!

(Not sure what was sneaky about my post; maybe, math is hard?) :tongue:

Perhaps nothing was, I'm just pretty tired from the German heat not allowing me to sleep restfully ;)Hard math and sluggish brains somehow feel the same :#

Only my main has completed the whole story. I have two or three alts ready to do the level 70 core story.

I really want to find time to do the whole story over, because when I was new, a lot of stuff was confusing, I had no idea who many of the characters were. For example Anise, who was important in the human personal story but never appeared in my Asura adventures, showed up with no explanation of who the heck she was. And Rytlock turned up with the 'I'm back from the mists' story and I was like, "Okay...who the heck are you, again?" And Canach who was apparently from LS1, so even if I remembered the others, he would have been a mystery. Maybe he was in that little LS1 video, but I had watched that way before HoT and didn't remember much if anything and didn't want to discontinue my story to re-watch it. I had little knowledge of the lore and backstory, and also, I played it out of order because I bought and played all the living stories after using up HoT.

Sadly, none of my alts seem as tough and survivable as my rugged little druid/ranger, so the harder parts of the story are something I am not looking forward to.

Archived