Repeatable hearts (tasks) become undiscovered on reset -> Stay discovered + misc.

Even if you finish a heart (task) and then you leave the map, if you come another day, the heart may be undiscovered again (hidden until you either talk to a scout or move into the heart's range).It would make much more sense to keep the hearts discovered. Also much less hassle in determining which hearts are you actually missing.

Similarly, if you hover over hearts in the map, it normally shows unfinished hearts. It should only show hearts that a player never finished even once. If the player finished each heart on the map at least once (finished for map completion) it should then show any unfinished heart. Or at least show those repeatable hears with different effects. Things as are now add to the confusion of the navigation with repeatable hearts.

Edit: seems to have been a bug, so I'm removing the suggestion tag

@"Lahmia.2193" said:Maybe it is bugged for you but my repeatable hearts stay discovered.

Me too. They empty out again, of course, but they stay discovered. Perhaps the OP is trying to say "they become empty", because the core ones stay "full" after you discover their location and complete them? I have trouble imaging how a bug could otherwise cause what they describe...

@SlippyCheeze.5483 said:

@"Lahmia.2193" said:Maybe it is bugged for you but my repeatable hearts stay discovered.

Me too. They empty out again, of course, but they stay discovered. Perhaps the OP is trying to say "they become empty", because the core ones stay "full" after you discover their location and complete them? I have trouble imaging how a bug could otherwise cause what they describe...

No actually they disappeared for me. Weird. Maybe something got changed in the mean time that made them disappear in the code. If they stay discovered then nothing's wrong with them I guess.

Archived