[NA]Aincrad Sao - Casual Guild looking for Sociable Members

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since I had to mention SAO somewhere, there it is, :)I returned to the game about 1 month ago after a long year+ break, some of the guilds I was in are gone, and the ones that are still around the activity is minimal.I am looking for a guild, mostly because of guild missions (miss those) and I noticed your guild does them, around what time does this occur?For the record I am not interested in raids, though I do like fractals and WvW.I just finished grinding the HoT masteries, and will be starting on PoF next. (just got the expansion)My server is Yak's Bend though I have another account on SoS.

@Omega Mccoy.4237 said:Since I had to mention SAO somewhere, there it is, :)I returned to the game about 1 month ago after a long year+ break, some of the guilds I was in are gone, and the ones that are still around the activity is minimal.I am looking for a guild, mostly because of guild missions (miss those) and I noticed your guild does them, around what time does this occur?For the record I am not interested in raids, though I do like fractals and WvW.I just finished grinding the HoT masteries, and will be starting on PoF next. (just got the expansion)My server is Yak's Bend though I have another account on SoS.

Our guild missions happen around 8-830pm Est every Saturday.We are also looking to do a few on a day during the week,but we are still figuring that one out.

Hiyas! I'm also a returning player. I hit lvl 80 on a few chars and kinda didn't know what to do next with them. I'd been playing mostly solo becauseI'm a little shy, but I do like to do stuff with peoples, because it's more fun. I'm kinda into everything except PvP, not sure why. Kinda casual player, and have been shy of dungeons and stuff because of a few bad moments with random jerks who expected me to be perfect (without proper practice). It would be fun with an understanding group of friends. I need to get the red thingies to advance endgame, but I'm not sure how/where... Anyway, if you'll have me, perhaps I might fit in? ^_^

P.S., long time SAO and GGO fan! ^_^

@Miki Yursophyne.2546 said:Hiyas! I'm also a returning player. I hit lvl 80 on a few chars and kinda didn't know what to do next with them. I'd been playing mostly solo becauseI'm a little shy, but I do like to do stuff with peoples, because it's more fun. I'm kinda into everything except PvP, not sure why. Kinda casual player, and have been shy of dungeons and stuff because of a few bad moments with random jerks who expected me to be perfect (without proper practice). It would be fun with an understanding group of friends. I need to get the red thingies to advance endgame, but I'm not sure how/where... Anyway, if you'll have me, perhaps I might fit in? ^_^

P.S., long time SAO and GGO fan! ^_^

Welcome to Aincrad, I already went ahead and sent you an invite. :)

Hi, I'm a vet player. On the East coast .. normally on from 8pm to about 10 - 11pm. Have every class to 80 (currently maining Revenent) and I like to play the way I like to play (really hate meta). But I am looking for chill people to run dungeons, fractals, guild missions etc. Would like to give it a try if you are still interested. Thanks!

Archived