LFGuild that emphasizes fun (Casual, PvX, Darkhaven)

alkary.8129

Hello, I'm a new player (with a LVL 38 Ranger as of right now) that wants to join a casual guild. I've been doing strictly PVE open-world questing and map completion and have yet to go into anything deeper than that, but I would like to eventually.

What I'm looking for:

• New player friendly
  • No obligations
  • Won't restrict me into doing something I don't want to do
  • Individuals that want to have fun above all else (Friendly trash-talking and humor are encouraged)

About me:

• 22 years old
  • EST
  • This is my first MMO that I'm really getting into
  • Don't mind getting discord for chatting or asking if people want to play
  • I am active but have responsibilities and hobbies outside of gaming, so I won't always be available/want to play

Also, this is my first post on the forums so feel free to correct me on any aspect of the post. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi there, my guild might be just what you're looking for, we have 0 obligations and we encourage people to play the way they want too (for example we wont force you to use any meta stuff or anything you dont want too), we're also a strange bunch so weird jokes might happen, so far most people have been enjoying themselves which im very happy about so if you do decide too join hopefully you will too!

Heres a link to our forum post: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/40509/na-aurora-dream-aura-seeking-members

we play around 8:30pm CST until late. totally new/returning players friendly in a helpful environment. we run some end game content training almost daily and that doesn't require any gears or levels needed. mainly just teach you mechanics and play as a group while getting to know each other.we group up for open world events and metas a lot too, basically do stuff and shoot arrows in the knees together.no restrictions or obligations as long as you enjoy the pleasure while being here, you're here. otherwise, we won't force you to do anything.Discord is almost a must since most of our interactions throughout the day would be on there. it's also easier for trainings since you can listen to us rather than typing paragraphs.if it sounds good, you can find more info about us here: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/41284/na-pvx-intense-pleasure-mmm-chill-guild-lfm-filthy-casuals-and-new-faces-officers-wanted#latest

Hello Alkary,

Onward And Upward [sOAR] is a WvW guild located on Jade Quarry/Sanctum of Rall servers. We have no represent or activity policies but appreciate all our members' support. Our goal is to help new or returning players like you get back up to speed and take off in WvW! This includes a guild Discord with WvW information, theorycrafting, and mentoring. I think we'd make a great compliment to whatever PvE and PvX guilds you join! Additionally, since we're on different servers we're happy to help pay for your transfer. If you're interested in joining us, please send a message to Mysteriax.6049 or on Discord at Bad Axxe#2937. Thanks and have a great day!

Archived