New Player LFGuild on Crystal Desert (Pve, casual player/semi-hardcore depending on work)

LyraNova.3965

So obviously by the title I am new player to the game and I am looking for some people to play with that are kinda newbie friendly. I am 26 years old so I hope to find some pals around the same age but I don't mind playing with younger or older gamers either. I have some mmorpg experience, mostly Korean f2p stuff nothing too hardcore. I have the Path of Fire expansion and am planning on purchasing the heart of thorns expansion as well. I haven't used the lvl 80 character boost cuz I heard its better to level your character the traditional way so that's what I've been doing. I'm currently playing as a lvl 22 Human Thief. If this sounds like someone you'd like to play with or invite to your guild hit me up :)

Oh I'm Lyranova.3965 by the way.

hey luv, we welcome all players. as long as they're within our prime time so we could play together. my previous mistake is inviting people surrounding a close friend of mine. when the person gone, they pulled all our active mems with them too.we mostly play after reset, around 8pm CST until late. we run some end game content training almost daily now as well as teaching you how to play sPvP, just getting ready for the new WvW system that will be here soon.otherwise, we group up and do some open world events/metas, just technically get online, have fun and play together.if it sounds like something you'd like as well, you could find more info about us here: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/41284/na-pvx-intense-pleasure-mmm-chill-guild-lfm-filthy-casuals-and-new-faces-officers-wanted#latest

Archived