No mounts in Guild Halls??

I hate having to use these new forums, but it's worth suffering it for this since I didn't see anyone else talking about it.

Why can't we use any of our mounts in Guild Halls? I was really looking forward to this.Potentialy making JP's that needed them or even 'race' courses around the hall. Would have been really cool.Or even just for roleplaying/exploration purposes.

I see no reason why we can't!? Can't be because they are a HoT feature since Core Tyria has mounts. If Core has mounts, so to can Guild Halls!!

Please tell me this was just overlooked. I will be incredibly disheartened if Guild Halls (which is what I actually spend most my time and money on/in) won't have the coolest new feature in the game.

@Cloud Windfoot Omega.7485 said:Because it falls under instanced content, which only supports the movement content that it shipped withcore instance = no glider no mountHoT instance = no mountPoF instance = everything sofar

you can glide in guild halls wooden potatoes has got many many videos of him and others gliding in his guild hall . . so not sure where it is you got that idea you could not glide in guild halls

@WARIORSCHARGEING.2637 said:

@"Cloud Windfoot Omega.7485" said:Because it falls under instanced content, which only supports the movement content that it shipped withcore instance = no glider no mountHoT instance = no mountPoF instance = everything sofar

you can glide in guild halls wooden potatoes has got many many videos of him and others gliding in his guild hall . . so not sure where it is you got that idea you could not glide in guild halls

Read that post again. What you quoted says "HoT instance = no mount", thus gliding enabled. Both previous GHs are HoT instances.

because the guild halls are HoT content and so allow gliding since they were developed together. - the New hall is PoF content and so takes Mounts into account.

@Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said:

@"Cloud Windfoot Omega.7485" said:Because it falls under instanced content, which only supports the movement content that it shipped withcore instance = no glider no mountHoT instance = no mountPoF instance = everything sofar

Read that post again. What you quoted says "HoT instance = no mount", thus gliding enabled. Both previous GHs are HoT instances.

another forum bug yet again . shame to see so many bugs with the new forums . you really should report that to miss grey . as when I just like I did when I quoted you just now . by using the quote button must have done that some how. giving how many forum bugs their are in these new forums . :3 B) got to love the forum bugs in the new forums <3

• 3 weeks later...

@Cloud Windfoot Omega.7485 said:Because it falls under instanced content, which only supports the movement content that it shipped withcore instance = no glider no mountHoT instance = no mountPoF instance = everything sofar

people are tldr'ing... like 2nd comment said. everything explained ,. what's the issue?

Home instance is CORE content = no gliding, no mounts.GildedHollow & LostPrecipice = HOT content. gliding yes, but no mounts (not overlooked, just not allowed)PATH OF FIRE guildhall = everything so far (minus the awesome size of LP & GH halls :D )

Archived