LFGuild on Tarnished Coast - NA (PST)

Centess.5406

Good day everyone! I am back to GW2 after 6 years. I literally played a month or two at launch and hadn't been back since. Wow have things changed! As mentioned, I'm more of a casual gamer. I'm a 53 year old dad and I have a 19 year old daughter who has started playing as well. Hoping someone has room for the two of us. While, I did buy both expansions, I've started a ranger from scratch because I just feel like there is so much to learn now. We are both in the high 20's now. Please lmk if you think we might make a good fit. Many thanks.

Hello Centess,

Onward And Upward [sOAR] is a WvW guild located on Jade Quarry/Sanctum of Rall servers. We have no represent or activity policies but appreciate all our members' support. Our goal is to help new or returning players like you get back up to speed and take off in WvW! This includes a guild Discord with WvW information, theorycrafting, and mentoring. I think we'd make a great compliment to whatever PvE and PvX guilds you and your daughter join! Additionally, since we're on different servers we're happy to help pay for your transfer. If you're interested in joining us, please send a message to Mysteriax.6049 or on Discord at Bad Axxe#2937. Thanks and have a great day!

Archived