Looking for an active NA guild

I'm looking for a guild where there are always at least 50 members online at all times. Preferably a guild that is more PVE oriented but may also do some WvW or PvP too. One that does meta events in HoT maps, bounties in PoF, guild missions, raffles and has an active discord too.

A little about me as a player: I've been playing the game off and on steadily since beta weekend 1 and currently have approximately 11,000 hours invested into the game. I'm pretty casual when it comes to my gameplay style. My most played character is a Guardian. I enjoy helping players whether it be with questions or completing an event or achievement. I also am a big fan of jumping puzzles.

Hello Circuit,

Onward And Upward [sOAR] is a WvW guild located on Jade Quarry/Sanctum of Rall servers. We have no represent or activity policies but appreciate all our members' support. Our goal is to help new or returning players like you get back up to speed and take off in WvW! This includes a guild Discord with WvW information, theorycrafting, and mentoring. I think we'd be a great complement to whatever other PvE or PvX- focused guilds you join. If you're interested in joining us, please send a message to Mysteriax.6049 or on Discord at Bad Axxe#2937. Thanks and have a great day!

we have lots of players playing since beta here. some took the longest break, some still play religiously. my bet is that you'll feel lik home here if yall decide to reminisce.we're more pve oriented, and at times chill spvp. i probably need more tags if we're to hold metas.a lot has happened last few weeks that took my trained players away. but we're training people on fractals and mentor the newbies now. if you enjoy helping others, you may just have lots of fun here. some are very exp in other MMOs coming over. so they learn pretty quick. we have a great bunch of players so far, just need a bit of time to get to know each other and smash some shit up =pif you're interested, you could find more info about us here: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/41284/na-pvx-intense-pleasure-mmm-chill-guild-lfm-filthy-casuals-and-new-faces-officers-wanted/p1?new=1

Archived