[NA] LF Small PvX Guild - Casual/Semi-Hardcore Player

Rivers.7410

Returning player looking for a new home. My main interests for the game are learning Fractals(eventually farming T4), casual raiding, some PvP and farming.I'm looking for a fairly small guild with players who don't take the game too seriously but are also interested in seeing all the end-game content. Feel free to whisper me in game or send me mail as it would be easiest to communicate that way. Thanks! - Rivers.7410

sound like just about what we're doing. teaching fractals/dungeons. casual sPvP. have yet to step foot back into raiding since we have a lot of new players. they need to learn more about the game mechanics first before doing any serious content like raids. hehe.also small guilds are harder to maintain at least a group or two of players with the same interests to play the game together. we're medium size and have about 20 players online most nights.you could find out more info about us here: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/41284/na-pvx-intense-pleasure-mmm-chill-guild-lfm-filthy-casuals-and-new-faces-officers-wanted#latest

Hello Rivers,

Onward And Upward [sOAR] is a smaller guild located on Jade Quarry/Sanctum of Rall servers. We focus on World vs. World primarily but also do PvE. We have no represent or activity policies but appreciate all our members' support. Our goal is to help new or returning players like you get back up to speed and take off in the game! This includes a guild Discord with information, theorycrafting, and mentoring. I think we'd make a great compliment to whatever PvE and PvX guilds you join! Additionally, if we're on different servers we're happy to help pay for your transfer. If you're interested in joining us, please send a message to Mysteriax.6049 or on Discord at Bad Axxe#2937. Thanks and have a great day!

Sounds like you may just fit right in in my new guild. I have a post on this form for it, if you'd like to check it out.

Long story short though, it's a brand new guild looking for new and returning players to learn the new content and mechanics together, so we can all progress together while still having the fun of experiencing and learning it all for the first time together. Check us out.

Archived