Constant disconnects over the last 2 weeks

So for the last 2 weeks ive been getting constant disconnects. This never use to happen before. I just did the evolved jungle worm, i had my graphics to best performance, i was in teh last couple minutes to kill the amber head, and i get a bunch of popups that hte game cant see the login server. It disconnects me, i tried to log back in, i get sent to a different instance and i get no credit. this has happened about 4 times on world bosses over the last two weeks and is very frustrating. I sent a ticket to arena net about the disconnect in dry top about two weeks ago and i haven't heard anything. Its very frustrating to almost finish something only to have all the progress wiped out and no proof of it. This happens in wvw and sometimes just in the open world where there might be 5 people. I dont think this is a graphics issue or a too many people issue. Im trying to figure out what i can do to fix this. I have no anti virus enabled as of present and my isp is still the same on the same plan.

Thanks

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:You can use a program like PingPlotter to find out where the connection issues lie.Sometimes, backbone tiers will have issues that come and go. Telia is often a culprit.

Also, CS Ticket responses are running slower than usual due to high volume; can be 10-14 days+.

Good luck.

Ill take a look at ping plotter and call my isp today to see if tha could help.

Archived