Spent all night watching E3 Announcement Headlines and

As a matter of fact in my whole circle of acquaintances of 200-300 people I am one out of three people who play the game more or less actively (guys from guild are only virtual ones). There were more back in the days of release 2012. If I tell people I still play the game, many ask: wow this still exists? Reality is that GW2 went underground, but that's with the whole genre. MMOs aren't popular anymore, but I am pretty sure they have a rather loyal fan base which will support this game for a long time to come.

• ArenaNet Staff

@Vayne.8563 said:

@Oldirtbeard.9834 said:Why exactly did you bother attending E3, it's almost as if you're not even there any way since I've seen not one mention of Arenanet. I mean I know you're all really proud of that giant Griffon sculpture you have but that's no reason to go to E3.

I'm hoping we hear some news tomorrow regarding your trip otherwise I've got to wonder why you even bothered.

A lot of businesses meet and do business at E3. Not everything has to be about us. They are meeting perspective partners there, according to the devs themselves. They stated straight out there would be no announcements.

At any rate, exposure is always a good thing.

Exactly. E3 brings a lot of people together, from potential business partners to press. That is why we're attending this year, as we've made clear.

Archived