Crafting

@Vigious.8925 said:I would like to start crafting things how do I start crafting I see labs but I don’t have recipes or anything how do I start crafting things can someone tell me what I need to do please

You need to talk to the master crafter for the craft you want to start. (They will be standing right near the crafting table, with the icon over their head.) Ask them to teach you to be a crafter, and you are all set. You will start out by refining the materials you have been gathering as you adventure. Automatically, basic things will appear in your reciipe list, and you can 'discover' more recipes by combining weapon/armor parts and insignia or other materials in the discovery panel. You can also buy more recipes from the master crafter, and from random vendors around the game.

Have fun!

@"DeanBB.4268" said:http://gw2crafts.net/

Provides guides to leveling up crafting skills.

This. I used these guides to level all crafting professions. These guides are dynamic based on the current material prices. GW2crafts automatically generates the most economical path to leveling a craft. To save on the material cost: Save a copy of the guide and place buy orders for the materials.

@Vigious.8925 said:I would like to start crafting things how do I start crafting I see labs but I don’t have recipes or anything how do I start crafting things can someone tell me what I need to do please

What do you not understand? It's self explanatory. You see the mats you need, you craft it? What is so complicated? When I started this game, I found it rather straight forward, but maybe that's the case be cause I play games for a long time? Don't know.

Archived