Guild Hall Claiming Issues

Not sure if anyone has reported this or if it was just us:

1. When claiming the new guild hall, Windswept Haven, we were killing the second wave of mobs/bosses, when one of the group had their boss stuck on invulnerable but there were no more veteran mobs left to kill. There were no mobs at all left. There may have been a chance we missed one somewhere, but this happened more than once, resulting in us failing the quest the first time, so I doubt we continually kept missing a mob somewhere. We managed to claim the hall the second time around but failed the first time as we could not get the boss off of invulnerability.
  2. When you went into the instance to begin claiming the hall, you couldn't add anyone to squad whilst inside, both the player and the squad, and before the quest was started. We both had to exit and re-enter. Not sure if intended, however I can't imagine why.

• 8 months later...

The invulnerable boss for Windswept Haven guild hall claiming is still an issue.

The guild tried the mission twice and both times, on the 2nd and the 4th waves (if not mistaken), no canids would spawn to be able to remove the boss' shield for the fight. What I noticed is that both times when that happened, the next wave spawned on the same spot as the previous one. I am unsure if it is related to the bug, but it is worth to note it out.

Archived