Vet returning player LF PVE guild.

andrew.4309

Hi All,I'm a vet player that took a break for about 2 years. Looking for a guild to help me get back into the game.I would like to join a small to medium guild. A guild of people that are dedicated to that guild and no others.I want to get back into PVE, raids, fractals and more.

About me in guild wars 2. I have around 20k ap points. I was a fractals masters. I also did a lot of pvp before they had seasons.was on a team that was frequently in AG battles top 10 teams. I also went to the championship finals back in 2016!I feel like i can bring a lot to a guild. IGN ryguard

Hi there Andrew!

Congrats on the PvP achievements! That's super awesome. If you're on the NA servers, it sounds like you might like my little home. We're called The Gryphons Aerie and we’re a small, casual/semi-casual yet social, 18+, PvE, family on Tarnished Coast. We love to help new and returning players get back on their feet. We're currently trying to rebuild our core ranks in order to have more regular guild events, but love doing Fractals whenever people are up for going. Our current peak time tends to be in the mid-late evening EST (UTC-5) starting around server daily reset, but we also have a few others who are around from various time zones.

We’re willing to help out with any and all questions as best as we can, whether it's dungeons/Fractals, builds, and other general game questions. All you need to do is ask. We also don’t do the “speed runs”, exploits, etc, nor require anyone to bring a specific class or build for any dungeon run. Bring whatever you want and we'll have fun regardless.

We know that RL comes first and stress that fact.We’ll still be there even if you can’t for a bit of time. Just leave a little note to let us know you'll be away, and all is well.

We do not demand 100% representation.It’s not our business to tell you who you can and cannot associate with; that choice is yours alone.

We are focused on providing a place where people can feel comfortable and as though they are more than just a name on the roster. We want everyone to feel like family.We are very LGBTQ+ affirmative and do not tolerate any sort of derogatory words, comments, bigotry etc. toward anyone regardless of nationality, race, religious beliefs, gender identity or sexuality. Anyone violating that policy is subject to immediate removal, no questions asked.

We also have a Discord, where everyone is expected to use the text channels to some degree, but the voice channels are never required.

For more information, and to join us, check out our Guild Website.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to drop me a note here or contact me in game and I’ll do my best to answer them.

we're all about fractals, and now getting back in raids by training new people on a weekly basic.on downtime, we run open world metas together and stroll through some map completion.we play rather casual spvp until the season is on. i'm hoping i could get more chill people to group up and hit some good matches.we have quite a few on the leaderboard but obviously no one would be close to your level in pro league/championship xddeddy teach me your way. lol.if you're chilling and want to have fun shooting arrows in the knees and get some coins doing pve, while laughing at mistakes at spvp, then here's more info about us:https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/41284/na-pvx-intense-pleasure-mmm-chill-guild-lfm-filthy-casuals-and-new-faces-officers-wanted#latest

Archived