Which 3 classes do you think has the highest chance of getting nerf next patch?

Jay.3409

@Vagrant.7206 said:Ranked from most probable to least probable:

• Mirage will likely see a nerf in condi application.
  • Scourge will likely see some general nerfing in sand shade abilities
  • Spellbreaker may see some tuning to reduce survivability.
  • Firebrand may see a reduction in some of the boon spam.
  • Holosmith may see a damage reduction.
  • Soulbeast might see some damage reduction
  • Unlikely that thief will see nerfs.
  • Unlikely that ele will see nerfs.
  • Unlikely that revenant will see nerfs.

Thief always gets nerfs. Even when it's not needed.

Thief because scary stealth class -- and stealth is unfair!!1 (doesn't matter that they're mediocre)Necro because scary deathy class with two health pools (doesn't matter that they're only useful in PVE due to epidemic, and only when stacking Necros)

Mesmer left alone because cute pink butterfly class. Oh crap they're suddenly #1 in every game mode. Oooh look a pink butterfly! ... what was I saying

Literally this is what's happened.

Revenant, because I think I saw one kill something the other day, wayyyyy over tuned. Next would probably be core engineer because you don't need to be playing that anymore, sword and shield bruiser is the TRUE way of the engineer as the concept gods originally intended. Lastly probably remove endure pain from warrior completely and increase all defensive buff cooldowns by 15s. Then give them a 2.1% damage buff to warhorn because they have to keep us guessing on the balance changes, and the buff to warhorn would compensate obviously.

I wouldn't be surprised if scourge and reaper gets nerfed.

People cry about condis, but they aren't even the strongest dot class.Sure they can corrupt boons, but if you nerf sand shades you nerf their offensive along with defensive abilities, thus killing them and making them obsolete and useless.

I see far too many crybabies about wanting to nerf thieves.Sure some stuff is problematic, but whats wrong with having variety of builds for thieves? I like the fact i can go D/P or S/D in pvp or go with a stick and start doing olympic jumping around and swinging a stick.

Besides:Those stealth moves are part of a thiefs mechanics, and used to avoid stuff.

Nerfing druids heals is also something i'm not liking the idea of too much. since they are a primarily a healer class and sacrifice dps to be great healers and bunkery.

Probably we will see the usual balance, change something on mesmer, for example nerf the axe, but at the same time buff another weapon and it will be more cancerous than before, mesmer wil never be useless especially in pvp, trust me. They nerfed condi mirage, tank chronk arrived, they nerfed tank chrono, somehow condi mirage returned again worse than before.

Then probably another insignificant nerf to scourge which will be still able to brainless spam 10 condis every second because they don't fix the right thing.

Probably another nerf to full counter damage until probably they remove the damage of the skill completely and leave only the rest. This will probably be insignificant for the 10th time, especially in wvw where those players think they are gods when instead they are juat hard carried by passives more than any other profession.

Probably hard nerfs to holo, which is in a good spot right now, but when a profession is in a good fair spot will get always destroyed. Some tuning down damage might be fair considered but buffing many engi useless traits and skills.

Probably more nerfs on rev because, why not.

Archived