What happened to Commanders?

Rimu.7105

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Threather.9354 said:While I do understand why pugs bring random classes so I don't blame them too much.

In my experience it's usually the really low IQ players who can't put two and two together in their heads and find the simple paths to victory. Not talked about a lot on gaming forums but there are some incredibly stupid people who play these sorts of games and they just don't have the brainpower to even make sense of the meta at an abstract level.

As you said it's not their fault no one gets to choose their brain but it's still incredibly frustrating to deal with.

@LetoII.3782 said:

@oOStaticOo.9467 said:As I said, it's not hard to have someone type in one word commands in map chat as to what a blob is doing or going to do.

It IS a lot to ask another player to function as an interpreter. You're leaning the impression you've not actually done much organized WvW.

Okay buddy. You got me. Never played the game before. GG.

@Chaba.5410 said:

@Sovereign.1093 said:when you look at the mirror, you see the commander looking back. =)The engine does not support reflected commander icons. Sorry.

At least NPCs have dialog to call you Commander.And it has about as much meaning as an adult calling a kid a champ.

You don't enjoy sarcasm, do you?I dont follow you unless you tag, sorry.

Archived