InstanceCreate failed Error=1042

izze.3284

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stop trying to log in the instance, use tp to a friend! Ah remember,... you can't!!! if you haven't done the story, thanks Anet! Why adding teleport to friend if cannot be used on LS3 missed maps and bugged maps instance, very helpful!!So guys, just enjoy your new specs and do some tyria/hot map completition, that's it! :)

5 minutes of waiting and repeated the same loading thing for 3 times only to see that nothing loads except the time and 60 to 61 fps. It's hard enough since it's in LA where as is it's one of the longest loading zone, even before the patch went live, but after the first BETA, now the instance Lighting the Fire doesn't do anything.

Same here, except I got though the first instance's dialogue (in Lion's arch) and when I try to enter Crystal Desert (airship in LA), I keep getting instancecreate failed error. And when I occasionally don't get it, then I'm stuck in a loading screen and after few minutes it tells me I'm disconnected and kicks me out to character select screen.

Archived