InstanceCreate failed Error=1042

izze.3284

i'm having same problems here. for those who bought addon in pre order its pretty annoing if you get a release date, you launch on release date and supplier doesn't deliver for what you paid for. its the second addon with those disastrous release. and for me it's a shame if people start joking as usual telling you "never play on patch day".back to topic:Entering a story instance results in following options.1.) Instance error (as many others posted before)2.) infite loading loop3.) infinite loading loop followed by disconnect4.) lions arch which was very slow on connect before release is now horribly slow than before

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First time trying to load new story instance, LONG load, two different music sets, then "Lost connection....7:0:0:1026:101" to white screen then desktop.Reloaded the game, got in, then got "InstanceCreate failed Error=1036; product=9; Module=18; Line=624" in chat box. Tried to enter instance again, and nothing happened.Logged my self out then in again.Loading after character selection bugged game to my desktop with the game and music in the background, but no access. This happened twice.Got logged into LA again, finally, tried to enter story instance again, and had the same thing happen as in the first line of this post.

All of this happened on my Ranger, EU, Gunner's Hold.

@hugo.4705 said:Stop trying to log in the instance, use tp to a friend! Ah remember,... you can't!!! if you haven't done the story, thanks Anet! Why adding teleport to friend if cannot be used on LS3 missed maps and bugged maps instance, very helpful!!So guys, just enjoy your new specs and do some tyria/hot map completition, that's it! :)

Ita actually works, I used it to get to the first map.But you won't get the mounts until you do the story.

@Dara Potocska.8196 said:Hello everyone,The server team is still working on the instance create errors. For now, you can continue to try to enter till you can get in. Thanks!

You need to officially apologize from every player and atone for your masive mistake. You better start gifting realy good things to every player who has bought the expasion.

• ArenaNet Staff

We're still working on the "error InstanceCreate failed. Error=1036" issue. However, we are also aware of folks crashing while in their stories. To help us organize and pass along your information, could you guys please answer:

1. If you have "error InstanceCreate failed. Error=1036" what server group are you playing in? (Ie: NA, EU, China)
  2. If you have a different error, are you getting an error message and what is it?

Thank you everyone!

@Dara Potocska.8196 said:Hello everyone,The server team is still working on the instance create errors. For now, you can continue to try to enter till you can get in. Thanks!sadly still not working.any eta's on when this might be fixed? will just go do something else if it will take all night ^^

btw: would have been nice to not gateway the pof area behind the storyline as this bug is removing the ability to explore the new area ^^

@"Dara Potocska.8196" said:We're still working on the "error InstanceCreate failed. Error=1036" issue. However, we are also aware of folks crashing while in their stories. To help us organize and pass along your information, could you guys please answer:

1. If you have "error InstanceCreate failed. Error=1036" what server group are you playing in? (Ie: NA, EU, China)
  2. If you have a different error, are you getting an error message and what is it?

Thank you everyone!

I have the error InstanceCreate failed. Error=1036. EU, Piken Square

@"Dara Potocska.8196" said:We're still working on the "error InstanceCreate failed. Error=1036" issue. However, we are also aware of folks crashing while in their stories. To help us organize and pass along your information, could you guys please answer:

Thank you everyone!

Same ErrorAurora Glade- EU

Thank you everyone!

Got the InstanceCreate error, on EU, Jade Sea.

Archived