InstanceCreate failed Error=1042

izze.3284

@"Dara Potocska.8196" said:We're still working on the "error InstanceCreate failed. Error=1036" issue. However, we are also aware of folks crashing while in their stories. To help us organize and pass along your information, could you guys please answer:

1. If you have "error InstanceCreate failed. Error=1036" what server group are you playing in? (Ie: NA, EU, China)
  2. If you have a different error, are you getting an error message and what is it?

Thank you everyone!

I have the error InstanceCreate failed. Error=1036. EU , Seafarer's Rest.

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Rinn.2375 said:

@"Dara Potocska.8196" said:We're still working on the "error InstanceCreate failed. Error=1036" issue. However, we are also aware of folks crashing while in their stories. To help us organize and pass along your information, could you guys please answer:
  1. If you have "error InstanceCreate failed. Error=1036" what server group are you playing in? (Ie: NA, EU, China)
  2. If you have a different error, are you getting an error message and what is it?

Thank you everyone!

I have the error InstanceCreate failed. Error=1036. EU, Piken Square

Same here. Piken Square EU. Had rotation of Error 1036, no response from clicking the enter instance to Ellen Kiel's office and a stuck loading screen. MapLoadCompletion And ModelLoadCompletion both stuck on 0%.

Patiently waiting for a fix.EDIT: AddressCurrent shows ip: 35.158.51.18

Thank you everyone!

1. EU
  2. Nope, if it actually lets me through to loading screen without receiving the error, it loads for a few minutes and then tells me I'm disconnected and kicks me back to character selection screen.

Thank you everyone!

Same error, EU, Gunnars Hold

Thank you everyone!

1: Play in Eu/ Drakkar Lake2: Didn't get any other Errors, do get that said Error above only, after having a Fail Try to enter the instance. After Fail Try the Erro doesn't disappear anymore, until I completely log out and log in again, then i have again a new Chance to enter the instance, just to fail again so far, ending up again in endless loading times/crash

Thank you everyone!

EU - piken square - ip: 206.127.146.37:0

Thank you everyone!

Got this error once. EU, RoF. Any other time it was just looong loading screen with disconnect from server in the end.

Thank you everyone!

SometimesInstanceCreate failed. Error=1036; Product=9; Module=18; Line=624

SometimesReally long Loading Sequence with an Connection Error after it.

Elona Reach (EU)

@Sobx.1758 said:

Thank you everyone!
  1. EU
  2. Nope, if it actually lets me through to loading screen without receiving the error, it loads for a few minutes and then tells me I'm disconnected and kicks me back to character selection screen.

1. EU (Millersound)
  2. Same here with Code=7:0:0:1026:101

@Joe Farmer.2063 said:EU DrakkarFirst get load screen that times out (if I dont kill gw2.exe first)then I get the 1036, every try after gets no message at all.

I'm the same, except on EU-RoF.After restarting the game a few times (i.e. a couple hours) I eventually got in to the first instance but then I couldn't get in to the next instance.

As someone else mentioned, I only got the 1036 text once - after that the instance entrance was unresponsive.

Archived