InstanceCreate failed Error=1042

izze.3284

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@"Dara Potocska.8196" said:We're still working on the "error InstanceCreate failed. Error=1036" issue. However, we are also aware of folks crashing while in their stories. To help us organize and pass along your information, could you guys please answer:

1. If you have "error InstanceCreate failed. Error=1036" what server group are you playing in? (Ie: NA, EU, China)
  2. If you have a different error, are you getting an error message and what is it?

Thank you everyone!

EU, baruch bay, eternal loading and error=1036

Dont know if this is just random but i share it. I tried for hours to get into the first mission with my fully unlocked holosmith and got the 1036. Then i swiched to my Tempest and got in at the first try. So i speced my engi to scrapper and i got in at the second try. Maybe there is a problem with the the new especs.

@"Dara Potocska.8196" said:We're still working on the "error InstanceCreate failed. Error=1036" issue. However, we are also aware of folks crashing while in their stories. To help us organize and pass along your information, could you guys please answer:

1. If you have "error InstanceCreate failed. Error=1036" what server group are you playing in? (Ie: NA, EU, China)
  2. If you have a different error, are you getting an error message and what is it?

Thank you everyone!

error InstanceCreate failed. Error=1036, EU Underworld.I tried to launch the story several times, I have been unsuccessful so far either I get the error or an eternal loading screen.

@schloumou.3982 said:Dont know if this is just random but i share it. I tried for hours to get into the first mission with my fully unlocked holosmith and got the 1036. Then i swiched to my Tempest and got in at the first try. So i speced my engi to scrapper and i got in at the second try. Maybe there is a problem with the the new especs.

I'm an engi too :) but I haven't trained any holosmith yet and don't have scrapper active.

@Dara Potocska.8196 said:Hey friends! We're aware of the issues with the instance creation and are investigating. Thank you for the reports.

I work in customer service and that just doesn't help at all . I along with so many people have paid a lot of money to play this game and this is what we receive ? not even an apology !! shame on you .

Started with "error InstanceCreate failed. Error=1036"...my friend and i were in party so he tried too...we got in nearly thought we did the instance and we crashed both in the same time since then we cant even load in the first story at Elen Kiel...loadin screen is timeless or network error pops in...or we rage alt+F4...EU-DesolationI wonder why do we even had performance tests...how come with so many testing, ready patches and all (which btw caused the network errors to pop up 2-4 times a day to crash the game) it fails...im kinda disappointed...I hope u make up for it!

I mean really 4 hours after and we still can't do anything, at first I didn't want to preorder it because I wanted to see how it is, but after thinking about it I though I would pre order it so when it releases I can jump right into it since I have been a supporter of GW2 since it got released.I am no developer or anything but really 4 hours? I might as well waited a few days and see what people think of the game before buying it.

Archived