So after a week of going back and forth between all class.. I finally can say.. holosmith is my main

Jay.3409

now i plan to PvP to learn this class and get tomes to get to 80. Then do alot of WvW ( solo roam ganking ).. just curious.. how likely are we going to get nerf next patch? are we in the list with mirage, scourge, fb?

also are there any youtuber/streamer for holo pvper/wvw?? all i know is zan

Anet dont nerf the engie, they change it because purity of purpose.

Anyway, the only thing "obvious" (to players maybe, not Anet) I can see getting changed is the AoE ranges on certain knockdown skills cause they are currently somewhat insane and goes way beyond even the indicated circle.

I don't really know, but judging from the forum comments, Holo seems to be in a good spot right now: people hates playing against Holo, but not as much as playing against Scourges, Firebrands and Mes/Mirages.Rationally speaking, Holo should be on the "just a few nerfs, maybe even a boost" tier.But that is theory. Anet never does what seems the most logical to do.Just from guts, I'll say there is going to be a huge nerf hammer in the next "big" balance patch, leaving Scourges and Fbs a bit subpar, Mirage somewhat balanced, and destroying a couple of classes and builds outside of those 3. I can see Holo and Reaper getting a totally indirect yet brutal nerfing, while condi Engie finally vanishes from the map along any condi Rev that remains out there, while Ranger and Ele rise to the OP top through a new trick no one saw coming. (This is not based on any rationale, it is just how I feel the balance routine have evolved).

Archived