LFGuild on YB-Casual PvE Couple

Alyci.6382

We are a boring married couple looking to find a guild to be more social and to enjoy the game with other people. We both prefer pure PvE and are fairly casual about it. Meaning neither of us have run dungeons or fractals. Our play time is normally from 8-12pm EST most week nights and a few hours on the weekends when life doesn't get in the way. We have no problem representing full time. We would prefer an adult guild of 18+, neither of us are sailors but things do slip sometimes. Also a group accepting of sarcastic humor is a bonus. Being part of voice chat is only possible some of the time because there are two small humans in our house that like to parrot and yell.

About Me:I joined GW2 during beta and have played on and off since then. A few months ago I re-found my enjoyment of the game and started over with all new characters. I really want to start digging into Achievement hunting. My main is a Necro and my play style is hit it with a big stick until something dies. I am trying to be more comfortable playing other classes and getting better overall so I can eventually run dungeons and fractals. I do enjoy exploring and hunting my way though jumping puzzles and map completion but that is a work in progress.

About the Husband:He is an ex-WoW addict with a stable of 80s. He also joined the game back in beta but has played more consistently than I have. He is a more cautious player than I am, preferring not to die. He has more experience being part guilds, voice chat and helping others out with information. He has more interest in starting dungeon runs but has never had a group to run with.

Hi Alyci,

If you meet our age requirement (over 30), I'd like to extend an invitation for you to join our guild, Just Us Grownups.

We’re a small guild that’s built on the principle that older, mature and well-mannered gamers don’t need an extensive amount of structure to play the game together. What really sets us apart is that we don’t have officers and it’s the membership itself that runs the guild and protects itself from drama.

Here are the basics:We’re on the Jade Quarry server (NA) but since we’re PvE all North American servers are welcome.We’re a small guild (200-250) that would like to remain small (for the sake of manageablity)We have a fairly equal balance of both male and female playersWe have a fully upgraded guild hallWe have a Teamspeak 3 server and a comprehensive and active websiteWe’re looking for members who are going to interact with the guild both game-wise and socially.If this sounds like something that you’d be interested in, you can read more about us by visiting our site and readingOur Code of ConductHow the Guild is RunYou can also view our recruitment post.

If you’d like to join, we have a simple application to fill out.We look forward to hearing from you and whether it’s with us or another, we wish you best of luck in finding a guild!

Hello Alyci!

I am Squeeks, recruitment officer for a gaming community called Remnants of Hope. It sounds like you would be a great fit for our group. We have members that range in age 13 through 65 (although our guild wars division is mostly older 20s and up) many with kids. I myself have 2 little kids and the guild always loves hearing them chime in on Teamspeak. I would like to invite you to check out our recruitment post found --> here <-- We are not on YB but that really only matters for World vs World. We do have an application and trial process but thats how we ensure we have a great group of dedicated members. Past the trial period we have no playtime requirements (although you will be removed from the community after 6 months of inactivity) Our most active time is between 7-12p EST so it sounds like your schedule fits us perfectly.

I hope you will check us out!

Hi Alyci! We're an 18+ guild that has casuals, couples, achievement hunters, etc! We're probably the most active during EST nights and have a Discord where yall can voice chat or text chat in and out of game at all hours of the day! You can find out more info here: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/587/na-oops-relaxed-adult-guild-recruiting-new-and-veteran-players

Archived