[Feedback] Salvaging

Sondergaard.8469

Even before Path of Fire the introduction of items that could be caught in the mass salvage options on the Copper-Fed and Silver-Fed salvage tools started to crop up. It's very easy to miss one inventory slot of stacked items that you didn't mean to salvage.

My suggestion is that in the preview window that pops up to show everything that will be salvaged by the action, add a little checkbox in the top right corner of each item. So that we can say, for example, Salvage everything EXCEPT this one item I just unchecked. This seems like such a trivial, non-important thing, but it would be a really great quality of life feature especially now in PoF where we have the majority of our items stack in a single pile.

FYI All salvage kits have the 'salvage all' option, not just the gem store ones, so this affects everyone.

My solution is to leave 'salvage all' until I've done everything else - moved everything I want to keep into my invisible bag, salvaged anything I know sells (like the unstable materials), sold anything I want to sell etc. and then use the pop-up menu to double check.

But it would be a lot better if I could mass salvage things without salvaging everything.

Archived