Something is wrong ... (Watch out some spoilers to explain the errors !!! )

Hi there, first of all sorry for bad english hope you can understand that what i write ;)I don't know how I mark parts of this as spoiler so I wrote it in the Headline ...

I invite a friend to GW2 and we play the story together ...and I don't know with which patch it was ... but one destroys everything ...

1. Mistake in the beginning story missions: The green chronic star is moving with u and ask you EVERY F**** Time .... ^^" "Do u want to leave now" .... or sth like that and so I lost him more times while we where in that Asura Story parts and we had to try again ... (with that same failure/mistake (don't know) )

2. We had to defend the ... Fortress where the undead are coming .... and where this little blue ball hold the evil away .... .... I explain to that buddy ... There's a mission missing: Where u had to go to the krait and take the blue ball ... bubble ... whatever from them .... and there dies one of your followers ... but u never will know it because u didn't know ....... then even worse -> see number 3

3. I explain: We had a mission where we should tell a Asura that her husband died ...... and we go there and she: HE WAS WITH YOU YOU DIDN'T PROTECT HIM!!!! ...... (and that friend so: what? when? ..... I told him: Yes this is again a mission that is missing ... that under water with a ship ... you go there and blow the ship up .... and you can blow up the ship because the asura do suicide with a bomb (ok the asura blows the ship up ;) ) or sth like that ... )

I'm somehow ... disappointed ... I told him how cool the complete story was ... and then the story makes no sense anymore ... ... and when u think it can't go even worse than that above ...

Here's number 4: we go to a little outpost with a charr: "Ha there is the traitor who kill my soldiers ....." ...... till that moment I wonder when the quest will start ... now I know: OMG that mission is deleated too??? .... where u got confused and shot undead and when you go there ... there are many soldiers you killed .... and then you have to get proofs for your innocence .....? ....

I had to explain him that because ... he ask me: what is that charr (which was a undead mesmer) telling there ... when do i have killed my own people .... and so I tell him that quest ...

Please FIX THIS!!!! take ALL Stories out or do them all in but ... this half things ... where NPC tell u something you have done ... and you didn't because story was missing .... is realy ****

Think of all the new players .... .... : (Make the story great again ... PLEASE ....

Archived