Episode 3 Connection/Log-in Issues [MERGED]

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw a message saying "patch in 10 minutes", no update 10 minutes later, 2 minutes later got the disconnect error, tried to reload but got the error where no character can log in at all. Switched to alt account (which doesn't even have PoF), and for the first time all day that account is now unplayable. Whatever happened with that ghost patch made it go from bad to worse.

hi - here some troubleshooting infos from me:

• encountering connection issues since i updated game client today, so i presume this is the likely cause, not a general issue
  • never had connection issues before (started playing a few weeks ago)
  • i did not play the new episode 3 content, yet
  • i was the last 2 hours walking through Diessa Plateau and then switched to Iron Marches, did not visit any other maps today
  • first crash was preceded by lag, after around one minute of increased lag, logout occurred with error code 1083:5:7:1596:101
  • decided to run ipconfig /flushdns command which solved the issue without problems (spent a lot of time exploring the map and making my way to Rhendak)
  • after porting to Iron Marches, the problem occurred again - same server behaviour - giving the same error
    • a second application of DNS-flushing did not work this time
    • computer restart and network-restart did not work

System Setup:

• system: windows 8.1 pro x64
  • network-connection: non-VPN, non-AV-restricted

i can't troubleshoot any further because i need to go offline, but i hope this helps.i have no clue what your server and network architecture looks like, tbh, but maybe this is a quirky routing issue : ) that the problem was reliably fixed the first time but not the second, surprised me. might hint at a problem with DNS-resolution but on the other hand windows is pretty nasty when it comes to network-problems. it might be possible that my system just messed something up on the client side ^^"

happy bug-hunting /cheers

Was in Desert Highlands when I got this error:

___"The game client lost its connection to the server. Please wait a few minutes before restarting the client and try again. (Code=7:11:3:191:101)"Playing on Underworld.

Right before the crash the animations were slowly bugged (flameballs not summoned despite being in fight, attacks not affecting the enemy), actions started to take longer time (despite bar being full,the character was still chopping that poor sandfish). Everything worked fine when I logged in,but the game seemed to slowly get disconnected with itself. As if the action and animation started to glide apart from each other.

For those who have issues with ghostly-assistance quest, (the ghost is there but you cant speak to them), go to the story log, click on "quit this chapter", then click on "continue". The problem should be solved for that quest alone.

This is what happens when you let evil beings have fun with scarabs :P

verdent brink dc code, havnt even gone near the broken LS contnent on account btw, Code=1083:5:7:1596:101

edit-now cant even log into the game. Great job breaking your game. These releases seem more and more pathetic each time, now I cant even play the game and I intentionally avoided the new content from everyone elses horror stories but clearly its not just that, its the entire game, wonderful job guys!!!!

Archived