Episode 3 Connection/Log-in Issues [MERGED]

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I keep crashing in the second instance in the new living world update, with it then saying that I cant load in to my characters and to check my internet but my internet but is not the issue with this problem seeing that my internet is fully connected before, during, and after the crash happens.

Any suggestions, or should I just wait to play until it gets patched out?

@unlucky.2689 said:

@Anjo.3170 said:The patch was for a Fractal server crash. Cant believe they considered that a priority over the LS crash. Should be all hands on deck for LS.

Or maybe, the problem with LS is much worse (and more difficult to repair) than the one with fractal?

Point is that even if a single person worked 5 min on an easy fractal fix (random numers), that single person should have worked on the hard LS bug to deliver it 5 min sooner because for the majority of people LS>>>fractal.

@unlucky.2689 said:

@Anjo.3170 said:The patch was for a Fractal server crash. Cant believe they considered that a priority over the LS crash. Should be all hands on deck for LS.

Or maybe, the problem with LS is much worse (and more difficult to repair) than the one with fractal?

when it is much worse, than they should not have released it in the first place.

Archived