Episode 3 Connection/Log-in Issues [MERGED]

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@dalbrik.2059 said:

@dalbrik.2059 said:This may help some others. I tried EP3 and quickly got locked out with these two codes. I used an older, seldom-played character to login and moved them to Amnoon. The map took ages to load, suggesting it was different to anything cached. After that I could login again with my main character, appearing in Amnoon and outside of any instance.

Sorry peeps, don't get your hopes up. This worked for 40 minutes then crashed and now I'm locked out of all characters.

D'uh. ;) You cannot solve technical issues with some funny loading and character hopping "tricks". :)

Anyway on the more constructive side of things:

I Keep being kicked out in story line where you storm the moon castle.Also the crashes are happening in other maps as well such as the golem mark II event got kicked out 3 times.

Now besides the usual errors, the last time it kicked me out it also came with pop-up that server could not authenticate gaming privileges.Had to reboot and reenter email and password before being able to logon again.

Really?! Not fixed yet?! I can't even login LA on any of my toons! How come they broke the entire game with a LW episode update?! Pfffff!!!I start the game and try to load a toon in LA and I get Internet connexion error (Code=1083:5:7:1596:101)

And I have the 90061 version of the game... no patch since the disastrous one of last night?

Cant even get through protecting Canach... been trying to for like 6 hours.. getting kicked out of the game every single damn time.Im a tech guy, i know whats going on behind the scenes, but cmon Anet move your asses and fix it!

I've tried getting through the last chapter four different times today, waiting between 10 and 45 minutes between each attempt. Each time, I've been disconnected before finishing protecting Canach and like others, I'm receiving error code=7:11:3:191:101. When I try to log back in, sometimes I get code=1083:5:7:1596:101. Thanks for the work on this! Hope this helps!

Haven't even managed to start the new LS, yet people who took the day off and logged in early in the morning managed to do the whole thing and get the mount.

Me? I just waited 10 minutes for the sand storm in Dry Top only to get extreme lag and get kicked out, and now I can't login with any of my characters. This really points to the amazing Amazon servers not being able to handle the game, doesn't it.

Archived