Episode 3 Connection/Log-in Issues [MERGED]

Whelp.. Network connection issue is still not fixed for me.

I was able to get in OK this morning, did the Lornar's Pass daily jumping puzzle, then ported to WvW to go to LA. I was interrupted and had to afk, so I timed out. NOW, when I try to log that character in, I receive. The character has not worked on the new LWS at all. Another character on the account did chapter 1 and stopped. The error stops the loading into Lornar's, takes my back to the login screen, without my password. Three failures in a row.vRpO7sC.jpg

Ok, I was able to log another character in. Then went back to the one having problems. He logged in, but landed in LA instead of Lornar's. In case any of that mumbo jumbo is helpful.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Always disconnecting after I went past all the fire traps, killed all awakened in the room and listening to Joko in the last instance. As soon as my character responds I get kicked out of the instance. I hope it will be fixed soon.Wish you all of the team the best of luck on fixing the issue! <3

• ArenaNet Staff

Seriously?? I didn't come here to read kitten spoilers but to be informed about the latest ANet staff comment!Please edit / delete your comment so others may not be spoiled at least..kitten unbelievable

I removed the post. Please remember to report to the moderators so they can handle it.

i am just gonna say i am disgussed by the the amount of collections you gotta do to get beatle and by the fact you need it to finish map completion of Koruna. This is just kick right in the behind. It is not a griphon so you had to make collections to get it. Really bad move there and i dont like it. Beside that constant disconets are prevailing. My evaluation of this ''expansion'' 2/10 and that is only beacuse i got to talk to Taimi again and for nice stealth mission at the begining (the one when you got to the Blich's hand)

@Kell.9365 said:We might as well be playing Bless Online as far as Anet is concerned! LOL We can't even submit a bug report because the option in the support screen is grayed out Anet just doesn't care as long as the team gets their launch bonus.

Yea, the dev's just pulled an all-nighter with no sleep and are looking at doing it again tonight, but you know they don't deserve that bonus. o u o

Everyone complaining, just go play another game for a while. Let them work out the bugs. Blame Joko really. He made the plague. ;P

To Anet,Keep up the good work! A lot of us our patiently waiting for you guys to figure it out. Just keep the player-base informed, and all should be well. You can't please everyone.

I can't get in on any character now, 6 hours after my last post saying I was getting dced every 5 minutes. Also, "thank you" to the person who posted the now deleted spoiler, and to all the others who KEEP posting spoilers in the bug forum. Just wow, this HUGE game issue and the spoiler posts alone has made this my worse GW2 experience in 3,000 hours of game time. And THIS is why the patch was delayed by a month? Are we to expect more delays and 48 hour + downtimes?

Still having disconnection problems. Error message is meaningless. A couple of suggestions, how about having us pick up where we left off in the story line rather than having to start over and over! Also, an estimated date/time to have everything working again would be helpful.

Third suggestion, how about reading our suggestions.

@Stalkingwolf.6035 said:so story is not playable again. trying to enter .... DC after loading. Then trying to login with one of my characters .... DC. My internet connectiong is broken. but somehow i can write this post ... magic. please change the error message.

All the game sees is that it gets an error reported to it by the operating system, and that error is basically the same for a variety of cases:

• Problem inside your network
  • Problem inside your router
  • Actual Internet connectivity issue between your router and your ISP
  • Internet connectivity issue between your ISP and Arenanet's servers in Amazon's cloud
  • Server crash.

In normal conditions, server crashes and connectivity issues in the bulk of the Internet are pretty rare, while problems between you and your ISP are more common.

Based on what the OS says to the game, those errors are all the same and your connection to the Internet is the most common cause of the problem. What should it say?

@DOWNYAGO.4896 said:Everyone complaining, just go play another game for a while. Let them work out the bugs. Blame Joko really. He made the plague. ;P

To Anet,Keep up the good work! A lot of us our patiently waiting for you guys to figure it out. Just keep the player-base informed, and all should be well. You can't please everyone.

I did. I also spent my monthly token allotment on said other game.

@GreyWolf.8670 said:

@DOWNYAGO.4896 said:Everyone complaining, just go play another game for a while. Let them work out the bugs. Blame Joko really. He made the plague. ;P

Did you at least have fun on the said other game?

@DOWNYAGO.4896 said:

Did you at least have fun on the said other game?

Yup. :) I have fun in this one when I can play it, too. :P

Weeeeeel over 24 hours have passed and im still fucking getting 1083'd. Can't get past char select no matter what.Fix your shit anet, you asked for more time to do it right and we patiently waited for it, just to get this fucking mess in the first day.

By the way, the bug triggered on me on the portal instance over 24 hours ago, and i still can't do shit about it.

EDIT: god bless managed to at least login into a char, lets hope i can stay in game at least a couple hours...

@Jack Redline.5379 said:i am just gonna say i am disgussed by the the amount of collections you gotta do to get beatle and by the fact you need it to finish map completion of Koruna. This is just kick right in the behind. It is not a griphon so you had to make collections to get it. Really bad move there and i dont like it. Beside that constant disconets are prevailing. My evaluation of this ''expansion'' 2/10 and that is only beacuse i got to talk to Taimi again and for nice stealth mission at the begining (the one when you got to the Blich's hand)

Are people like this just troll plants from other MMOs to try to dissuade people from playing this game?

I've disconnected 3 times from the "Be My Guest" instance at different points in the mission. Hopefully this gets fixed soon, because it's literally impossible to complete at the moment.If this helps at all:The game client lost its connection to the server. Please wait a few minutes before restarting the client and trying again.(Code=7:11:3:191:101)

Archived