ep 4.3 bug. Forearmed is forewarned is broken

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@"Dewsitine.3645" said:Um, I don't know if this has been posted or not, but when I try to just continuously use the instance/ get to new map; I get what says " InstanceCreate Failed, Error=1036; Product= 9; Module= 18; Line= 624" and I cannot activate/try to transport to new map.

Try exiting from GW2 and login again. That worked for me, but the DC issue is STILL rife throughout GW2 (all maps, all characters, PvE, PvP, WvW). This issue is a kickback to the desktop--completely out of GW2.

What I've noticed all day is that GW2 "thinks" that characters at the Primeval Tombs are "trying" to run the OGRES event (NOT the new scenario) and code errors are forcing DC's on all characters-----OR failing to initiate the instance-------------or returning characters to LA. (And that's if you can get past step 1 without crashing out) I strongly suggest pulling this update until it has been properly tested-----------right now, it's a complete failure from start.

• ArenaNet Staff

This afternoon’s build corrected several bugs and issues, but we want you to know that we’re aware that not all issues were fully corrected with the build, including one blocking player progress in “Forearmed is Forewarned.” We will continue to work on the remaining issues and will post an update tomorrow morning to let you know the status of those efforts.

We sincerely apologize for the delay and thank you for your continued patience. Please know that we understand the impact this is having and we are doing what we can to resolve this quickly and get everyone into the episode. We’re looking forward as much as you are to this being resolved and everyone being able to play.

@"Xykris.6758" said:Nothing Fixed at all! got in, crashed, now I'm getting this:uih8Sjg.jpg

Yeah, that's the type of disconnect I've been seeing all day. I'd get into the servers, play for a bit, randomly DC then get that screen.

@Gaile Gray.6029 I do appreciate the response and your opinion. Here's to hoping they get everything working properly, eh?

I know the devs are trying to fix this (and I'm grateful for that, not trying to be a complete jerk), but I would have rather waited a bit longer for a cleaner and more stable release day than have to wait nearly 10 hours for a bug to get fixed. It's a real messy day.