"Be My Guest" Bugs [MERGED]

In the battle against Joko at the end of Be My Guest. After the first stage where Joko summons the walls of scarabs, he disappeared. The signet ring does not show him. Only enemies are continually spawning exploding beetles. Dying and retrying from checkpoint does not fix this.

Attempting an archive repair.

Frustrating after making it so close to the end. I'm doing this as a purple "replay for achievements", so going by other responses in this thread, looks like I'll have to run the entire instance again.

UPDATE: Archive repair seems to have worked. Was able to replay all the way through.

Edited by Gibson.4036

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
On 4/29/2022 at 4:18 AM, MithranArkanere.8957 said:

Killing Joko too fast may result in Joko nor starting the final scene. As I had to discover with a Bladesworn.

Lol Bladesworn here and dragon trigger CC damage just bugged it out for me. Annoying as heck. I can't do checkpoint because was doing the stories randomly. 

On 6/1/2022 at 11:21 PM, demetrodon.1457 said:

Lol Bladesworn here and dragon trigger CC damage just bugged it out for me. Annoying as heck. I can't do checkpoint because was doing the stories randomly. 

Annoyingly, this can also happen with Mai Trin in the new Aetherblade retreat story. 

A solution has been already made for this issue in many bosses with phases, with some sort of effect that prevents health from going down under a certain amount at each phase, but apparently these solutions were not preemptively applied to all  encounters with phases.