Plaguedoctor armor not crafting.

Ok, I have the DLC, I have the insignia and the other material required to make the plague-doctor draconic armor, but for some reason, when I go to the Discovery tab, the materials and insignia doesn't appear. Is this a glitch or am I not doing it right?

@Caelums.1689 said:Ok, I have the DLC, I have the insignia and the other material required to make the plague-doctor draconic armor, but for some reason, when I go to the Discovery tab, the materials and insignia doesn't appear. Is this a glitch or am I not doing it right?

Nevermind it has been solved.

Hello,

Sorry if i reply to wrong topic but plaguedoctor stats also cannot be selected from ascended armor bought from BLING-9009 (fractal merchant) even if the wiki says they can be selected. Unfortunately i have tested it on heavy shoulders :( and new stats are not there. I didn't choose any stats yet hoping this will be fixed in the future.Source: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Illustrious_Greaves_(BLING-9009)Thank you.

• 1 year later...

@Caelums.1689 said:

@Caelums.1689 said:Ok, I have the DLC, I have the insignia and the other material required to make the plague-doctor draconic armor, but for some reason, when I go to the Discovery tab, the materials and insignia doesn't appear. Is this a glitch or am I not doing it right?

Nevermind it has been solved.

Hi there

How was it solved? Having the same issue...

@"overgas.4091" said:Hello,

Sorry if i reply to wrong topic but plaguedoctor stats also cannot be selected from ascended armor bought from BLING-9009 (fractal merchant) even if the wiki says they can be selected. Unfortunately i have tested it on heavy shoulders :( and new stats are not there. I didn't choose any stats yet hoping this will be fixed in the future.Source: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Illustrious_Greaves_(BLING-9009)Thank you.

Have you unlocked the Living Story season 4 Domain of Kourna? if for whatever reason you do not own that living story episode you may not have plague doctors stats available to you. The same for Seraph stats without the Lake Doric episode from LS3.