Give rewards for the monthly to those who did not receive them.

steelrage.2904

@OlrunTheBlade.1486 said:I'm confused as to why there's been no comment on the mAT rescheduling and rewards. There was a post about the initial rescheduling, a comment confirming it, and then nothing when it was rescheduled again three different times. I understood when nothing was said over the weekend, but it's been an entire week now.

This. Also, I'd like to add that the extra prizes would be nice, considering the next monthly won't be until 2020. WTB monthly tournaments in 2018 and 2019.

@Undo.5091 said:

@OlrunTheBlade.1486 said:I'm confused as to why there's been no comment on the mAT rescheduling and rewards. There was a post about the initial rescheduling, a comment confirming it, and then nothing when it was rescheduled again three different times. I understood when nothing was said over the weekend, but it's been an entire week now.

This. Also, I'd like to add that the extra prizes would be nice, considering the next monthly won't be until 2020. WTB monthly tournaments in 2018 and 2019.

luul

@Bossun.2046 said:My invitation to join the winning team didn't make it for some reason. I need compensation. I mean, who wouldn't invite me to a monthly. Crazy right.

You don't get it. We are not asking for the 1st place prize... we are asking for the rewards we would of received if the tournament ended for us. We reached semifinals, but the server went down before any of the semifinalists could complete their game and reach the finals. We are just looking for SEMI final rewards.. not 1st place rewards...... most of the quarter finalist teams that we knocked out received their rewards since the tournament ended for them. AND TO REPEAT.. we are just looking for the rewards we fought for.. not the ones we thought we could get.. sad anet thinks this problem will melt away by just ignoring it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived