[EU only] LF CM100 groups

Serezenith.3501

Hey. I'm looking for a group to run fractal scale CM100 with. Multiple groups might actually be better since I work shift patterns that change from week to week. I haven't cleared 100 on CM yet. I have read up on the mechanics and watched several perspective videos. I play chrono, condi warr, and magi druid.

I was out of the country during the two weeks following the release of the Shattered Observatory and by the time I got back, LFG was full of groups demanding the LNHB title and 10+ kill proofs. Training groups are a revolving door of people entering, leaving, getting kicked, or kicking you because they saw you were at Arkk and wanted easy rewards, but yes, I've tried that. We got as far as 40% at Arkk. I don't have any dedicated friends to run with, so I'm kind of stuck.

I'm not looking to be carried. I want to get with a group interested in running CM100 daily, or at least multiple times a week. If you want to do some T4 dailies or raids with me or just get to know me first then I'm game. I will send you my API key if you want to check my current LI tally (over 600, not counting crafted armour), magnetite shard exchange thing, or meet in-game for proof I hold the DD title. Yeah, sure, it can all be bought nowadays but scepticism gets ridiculous after a point.

If you're in a similar position to me and you're fully prepared for CM100 but just need a group that will actually take you without demanding kill proof or LNHB, then I'd lead one if we got enough people together.

Post here or PM me if you're interested.

Archived