Engi July 10 Patch Discussion

Arcem.7289

@insistent.8369 said:So with this buffed uptime thing, what build could make scrapper with decent dps?

A power setup and hammer autos is where it was at for me, i took explosives and inventions with evade mines and used the utilitys on hammer to be offensively defensive if that makes sense to upkeep damage while the eneny was blowing cooldowns befor going back to beating them with the hammer auto when i was a less risk of getting hurt, inventions i took bunker down to emphisis on the random mines and swapped it for condi clear if i thought i needed it, but thats my take im sure other people have different methods

@ukuni.8745 said:

@insistent.8369 said:So with this buffed uptime thing, what build could make scrapper with decent dps?

A power setup and hammer autos is where it was at for me, i took explosives and inventions with evade mines and used the utilitys on hammer to be offensively defensive if that makes sense to upkeep damage while the eneny was blowing cooldowns befor going back to beating them with the hammer auto when i was a less risk of getting hurt, inventions i took bunker down to emphisis on the random mines and swapped it for condi clear if i thought i needed it, but thats my take im sure other people have different methods

I have been thinking about Tool/alch/scrap, crazy celerity uptime, team support and now with new elexir U, maybe there is a way to balance dps/support ratio so it would be fine with higher level fractal? The function and stealth gyro has been sooo useful so far.

@insistent.8369 said:

I have been thinking about Tool/alch/scrap, crazy celerity uptime, team support and now with new elexir U, maybe there is a way to balance dps/support ratio so it would be fine with higher level fractal? The function and stealth gyro has been sooo useful so far.

Im not much help on the pve front but for spvp what i said was working for me

Archived