Stability is now NOT an issue for Holo in Spvp

zoopop.5630

@Peutrifectus.4830 said:I was playing p/p hgh scrapper last night. Only lost my first game and it was awefully good fun and yes, stab uptime was impressive even without holo #3. That was my main criticism of elixir build... you used to get thrown around like a rag doll. Not anymore it seams :) v happy

firearms alchemy scrapper ? U can have an absurd quickness and might stacking with that. problem is that you have no block . I think power scrapper can be really really strong instead.

I ran double elixir s to mitigate the lack of block. And with all the swiftness and boon application, I got loads of sustain from passive traits ;) I noticed that condi have stopped ticking when you are invulnerable aswell :O

This is what I had fun with http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vdAQJAqalcTh6rY5Vw6Kw6FLsFl4GNFPBdwP8JP4HuBBAA-jJhZABC/AA09EAAQZAQ2fAA

Suprising sustain and the 20% condi dmg reduction from the scrapper line makes up for the minimal cleanse... Supply drop f5 is good for condi bombs though.

i don't know, imo holo never had an issue with stability unless you took off the trait that buffed corona burst to proc stab on hit. But, in hindsight, this DOES open up some different build options as well. Just the meta holo builds that are coming out of this now will be harder to outplay since they have no lack of stab outside of forge anymore.

Holy cow. 10.5 seconds of quickness on Elixir U alone... that's beyond nuts.

ya, it's pretty busted if you play well. With sword/shield you can pretty much never lose the node unless you get + really hard. the dps and pressure while in f5 is insane.....

Archived